Halaman

Ahad, 20 Februari 2011

Trouble is a friend

Efforts towards the success of the joint commitment of three things. All three items are as follows:

1. Heart.
2. Mind.
3. Action.

All three are well informed, informed that a positive, informed evenly combined. If your heart and mind positive but negative actions, the impact will be negative. If your heart, mind and actions to be positive, so positive effects. All three should be positive on it, then you will feel the impact.

Through a combination of heart, mind and positive actions, you will be able to reach anyexcellence in all your efforts. Reason? Positive things you raise, the negative things youdrop. See Do the people think negatively, they did not achieve much progress. Look atthose who think positively, they can achieve progress.

The liver is the most fun aspects of ourselves to be influenced, ie whether there is affected by the whisper-whisper positive or negative.

When you do something, whisper words in my heart that your positive spirit, so that youractions and your mind to be positive. Whisper-whisper positive examples are asfollows:

1. "I want excited today. "
2. "I want to do their best today. "
3. "I believe I can do. I CAN DO it! ".
4. "If he can, I can!".
5. "I can do this thing, I just have to learn cemana want to do. I'm optimistic I can do! "
6. "I can, I can, I can!".

However bad your emotions, positive self-effort. Enter the talks as positive talks on theemotions that you can control and change it so positively.

Shout in the heart of one of the suggestions of talks on the inspiration for the blow toyour heart. What is in the heart will rise to the mind. What is on your mind, that will affectyour actions.

Be strong!

2 ulasan:

  1. that's true ...
    May Allah Bless you
    Just do the best n Allah will take care of the rest.....

    BalasPadam
  2. thank you madam Nida..
    May Allah Bless You too..
    =)

    BalasPadam